Senior Quality Engineer - Constant Contact Webservices Team
The Constant Contact Webservices team is a fun, collaborative, agile work team solving interesting engineering challenges involving scale and big data. Our organization puts an emphasis on learning and career growth with a commitment to a work/life balance and sustainable development. We work with state of the art technologies, methodologies, and processes.
As a part of our agile team, you'll be working with innovative tools, processes and people to engineer web applications that are distributed and consumed on a massive scale.
As a member of the team, you will:
- Drive a quality mindset across our backend Java team
- Ensure proper automation coverage for all new functionality
- Promote the collaborative creation of test cases by involving developers in the process
- Help blur the line between development and QE by encouraging developers to write thorough automation
- Stay on top of industry trends and ensure the team appropriately utilizes the latest technologies and best practices
You will have Technical Skills that include:
- 5+ years in test automation and/or development roles
- Experience with unit testing and test driven development
- Experience in Java
- Nice to have
- Experience with databases , both relational (MySQL, DB2 or Oracle) and NoSQL (Redis, Cassandra or DynamoDB)
- Experience in Ruby
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Rspec, Jenkins, Maven
- Experience working with Git in a CI/CD environment
- Experience testing Spring Framework-based apps
- Experience with Puppet-driven configuration management
Constant Contact, Inc. helps small businesses and nonprofits connect with their customers, clients, and members. Constant Contact® champions the needs of small organizations and provides an easy, affordable way to build successful, lasting customer relationships. Our customers get real results through email newsletters, surveys, events, Facebook promotions, online listings, and more.
We're looking to expand our team of engineers located in our Waltham office.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.