Senior Software Engineer
The team’s mission is to provide common frameworks, applications, and practices to allow agile teams to move faster, detect failures fast, and to provide key quality metrics to teams and to the entire organization.
In this role, you will:
- Champion productivity across the organization by enabling testing and quality capabilities in every team.
- Work with cutting edge technologies in AWS.
- Develop and enhance test frameworks in Java, Node, and Python.
- Work closely with your customers, the engineers.
- Champion CI/CD, TDD, & BDD approaches.
- Stay on top of industry trends and tools.
- Develop + maintain internal applications developed with Java Spring Boot.
- 5+ years of Java programming experience.
- Deep understanding of agile, lean, and continuous delivery concepts.
- Passion to relentlessly help agile teams increase productivity and quality.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to learn new programming languages and approaches.
Nice to have
- AWS experience
- Cloudformation, lambda, ECS, and code pipeline.
- Experience developing test frameworks.
- Experience creating tests with Junit, Jasmine, Jest and/or Protractor.
- Working knowledge of Docker.
- Understanding of microservice patterns.
What you get from us
- Work within a cutting edge Engineering department that is migrating infrastructure to AWS.
- Constant training from top-notch engineers that share knowledge through internal conferences and tech talks.
- Ability to attend top technical conferences.
- Work on a team that helps a billion dollar company be successful.
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more.
Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.