Senior Tableau Developer
Constant Contact, Inc. helps small businesses and nonprofits connect with their customers, clients, and members. Constant Contact® champions the needs of small organizations and provides an easy, affordable way to build successful, lasting customer relationships. Our customers get real results through email newsletters, surveys, events, Facebook promotions, online listings, and more.
The Nuts and Bolts: Do you thrive in a fast-paced, analytical environment where innovation, excellence and creating actionable insight are not just catch-phrases but steeped in the company’s culture? We seek an analyst with a strong intellect, even stronger curiosity, and an experienced problem solver who can drive business value by proactively recognizing needs, connecting the dots, and turning it into actionable insights and recommendations. Working across all parts of Constant Contact, the Analytics and Data Science team is on a journey to develop a deep understanding of our customers across all aspects of their lifecycle. We leverage this insight to bring in more customers, more revenue, and drive customer success and engagement.
What you will do: This role will be a key member of the Analytics team, serving as subject matter expert and technical lead for dashboard development a newly launched Tableau Server deployment. We have a rich environment of high quality data and this person will lead our efforts to package that information for consumption by our executive leadership. This role will influence a broad range of analytic and business initiatives focused on improving productivity, profitability and effectiveness across all areas of our organization.
- Understand business problems and the associated information needs. Develop requirements across complex data sources that need to be blended and joined to deliver efficient and quality dashboards using Tableau
- Design, prototype, and implement interactive data visualizations and dashboards with Tableau using advanced visualization techniques
- Write complex SQL / Hive queries and stored procedures to transform data for presentation through Tableau
- Be involved in all aspects of the dashboard development life cycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirements analysis, design and implementation
- Mentor and cross-train existing Analytics and Data Science team in Tableau best practices.
- Partner closely with business stakeholders to ensure views are informative and leading to action
- Maintain consistency across multiple dashboards to provide a single version of the truth to the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance with expertise in data engineering.
- 5+ years experience with SQL and other BI tools.
Ability to write, test, debug and improve SQL queries. Ability to tune, debug and utilize advanced features of Tableau
- 3+ years experience as Tableau Developer or Architect preferred.
- 3+ years experience with Tableau as well as designing and developing dashboards using Tableau Desktop to present varied metrics and indicators using best practices and industry standards
- 2+ years of experience defining and writing business requirements
- Experience developing data visualizations to enable data exploration.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
*Please include link to Tableau Online example(s) if available
We Offer: We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
About US: Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.