Senior Technical Recruiter
Our company is growing… rapidly… and as such, our Talent Acquisition team is growing too!
The nuts and bolts: As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will serve as a talent ambassador for Endurance International Group focusing on recruiting the best and brightest to join our family. You will be partnering with our business leaders in technology, marketing and several other critical areas across our “house of brands”.
We’re a fun and well-respected HR team, so if you enjoy working cross-functionally, being part of a strong corporate culture and employer brand while working to help small businesses succeed then apply now!
What you will do
•Identify, attract and hire top talent with backgrounds in software and quality engineering, particularly within Java full stack environments
•Develop and maintain a robust candidate pipeline in alignment with key hiring initiatives
•Always be recruiting! Proactively attract and engage top technical talent in anticipation of future hiring needs
Coach hiring managers and interview teams on hiring and interviewing best practices
• Leverage multiple online recruiting channels and your own creativity to identify and share new talent sources with Talent Acquisition team
• Deliver exceptional candidate experiences throughout the interview process with an emphasis on building trust and engagement
• Participate in the many ongoing projects we have on the docket from Talent Acquisition branding to process optimization to programs, get excited and share your ideas!
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Minimum 5+ years’ recruiting experience in a fast paced, ever changing corporate and/or agency setting.
• Must have experience recruiting in SaaS Java full stack technical environment
• Should have strong sourcing skills; looking for passive candidates using tools such as: LinkedIn recruiter, Entelo, Boolean, Google or other.
•Experience building relationships with cross-functional business partners
• Results-driven, disciplined, resourceful and tenacious self-starter
• Recruiting philosophy that isn’t focused on filling seats, but building pipelines of strong, long term candidate engagement
• Naturally competitive with yourself, but collaborative with others
• Great sense of humor
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.