Senior UX Content Strategist
As a Senior UX Content Strategist for Constant Contact, you’ll use the power of language to develop strategies that meet both business objectives and customer needs. Working alongside researchers, designers, and developers, you’ll support projects from ideation through deployment with the ultimate goal of crafting the clear, consistent, and concise copy that makes for an unbeatable user experience.
- Write clear and compelling copy to guide users through a variety of digital channels
- Create content audits, voice and tone maps, taxonomies, and other content strategy deliverables to influence the direction of major UX initiatives
- Drive the content strategy of new initiatives, playing a major role from inception to launch (and every step in between)
- Advocate for our customers throughout the entire development process, whether by identifying user problems at the beginning of the project or determining how you’ll measure success at the end of a project
- Use data and research to develop a strong understanding of customers’ pain points–and use copy to eloquently solve them
- Collaborate with UX designers, researchers, product owners, developers, and stakeholders to create a frictionless and delightful customer journey
- Maintain a voice, tone, and style guide and ensure site copy follows these patterns
- Communicate your ideas and UX best practices to successfully convince, motivate, and inspire stakeholders
- Iterate on past initiatives, relentlessly striving to improve the way we communicate with our users
- Work collaboratively with other leads and senior members of the design, product and marketing teams to generate thoughtful, innovative, and relevant content across a broad range of media channels
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of direct UX copy or UX content strategy experience
- A bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong writing and conversation-mapping abilities
- A strong knowledge of writing across platforms (desktop, mobile, and app)— SaaS experience is a plus
- Experience working as an embedded member of an Agile Scrum team, with a passion for closely collaborating with designers, product owners, engineers, developers, researchers, and other team members
- Proficiency with UX principles such as User-Centered Design and Design Thinking
- Experience creating content deliverables such as content audits, voice and tone guides, style guides, site maps, user journey maps, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of usability, accessibility, and industry standards
- Proficiency in design tools like Sketch and Invision
- Strong data analytics skills and an understanding of how to use data to drive content decisions
- Amazing communication and presentation skills
- Links to 2+ samples of your work. We’d love to see anything that showcases how you write and think as a UX professional, including workflows, style guides, and product communications
What We Offer
- The support of a small, but fast-growing UX Content team, along with daily collaboration with a motivated, creative, and fun-loving Product team
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of projects that help more than 600,000 small business owners achieve their goals
- An open, flexible workplace
- Snacks, coffee, a weekly beer cart, fresh fruit, video games, a gigantic T-rex—all the important things you need to get through the day
More About Us
Constant Contact is a team that is striving to lead the industry in Digital Marketing Solutions. We focus on building simple, yet powerful tools that help small businesses achieve their goals while being delighted along the way.
Constant Contact is part of the Endurance International Group suite o f products. Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.