Senior UX Designer
Constant Contact is a team that is striving to lead the industry in Digital Marketing Solutions. We focus on building simple, yet powerful tools that help small businesses achieve their goals while being delighted along the way.
The Nuts and Bolts:
As a Senior UX Designer, you will likely be working on an agile development team focused on helping our customers get the most value from our product possible. You will collaborate with product owners, developers, researchers, and support staff to understand our customer's pain points and provide solutions to overcome these issues. You will be improving designs on the current products that we offer in addition to creating experiences for new products as needed.
What you will do:
- Work in a design driven development team that thrives on creating enterprise level applications that help the user become successful with the solutions we provide for them
- Collaborate with peers, stakeholders, product managers, and developers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch as well as additional on-going iterations
- Design flows and user interfaces that are simple, effective, and delightful
- Create storyboards, user flows, conceptual wireframes, interaction diagrams, interaction specifications, and functional prototypes
- Act as the user's advocate throughout the entire development process by subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering iterative suggestions from a user-centered perspective
- Take a data-driven approach to influence your visual and interaction design decisions
- Able to empathize with users to understand their pain points and be a relentless champion of their cause throughout the entire process.
- Possess a portfolio of work that highlights your designs and design process, including work for phone, tablet and web platforms.
- Have a command of interaction design core principles: architecture, interaction, and user-centered design.
- Ability to accept input gracefully while also taking the initiative to push back respectfully when advocating for optimal user experience.
- Expert proficiency with current tools for web and product design such as Sketch and Invision with 5+ years experience the User Experience design field.
- General understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS in order to effectively communicate ideas and solutions with developers.
What we offer:
- An environment that thrives on collaboration and creating a safe environment where all voices & ideas are equal and recognized regardless of tenure or position. Sometimes you need to color outside the lines where innovation is not only welcome but expected.
- We have created a space that allows for anyone to be able to advance their skills and push the envelope on design thinking while giving you opportunities to advance your career.
- As a global multi-brand company, we provide the opportunity to work on multiple products seen by millions of users.
- We make sense of ambiguity and fail forward and move fast.
- We have great benefits for all of our employees including health & dental insurance, 401K with matching and flexible paid time off to maintain a healthy work/life balance and so much more.
- We have a propensity for bad puns and free food including breakfast on Monday’s and regular team meetings with provided lunch.
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best-in-class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.