Software Engineer I
As part of the Webservices team, you will be helping to deliver a new generation of our RESTful APIs to our internal and external stakeholders. This work is primarily in Java, any experience with CI/CD and AWS is a plus!
What you’ll do:
- Be a key contributor to the development of new features that allow our partners and customers to engage with their customers
- Stay on top of industry trends and ensure the team appropriately utilizes the latest technologies and best practices
- Be a key contributor to the creation of a long-term, scalable solution
Who you are:
- 3+ years experience working with Java
- 3+ years writing RESTful APIs
- Experience with Protractor, RSpec or equivalent integration testing framework
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development
- Experience working with Git in a CI/CD environment
- Familiarity with AWS
- Proven ability to design future-proof, maintainable, large-scale backend applications
- Ability to articulate engineering design strategies related to scalability, performance, security, usability, and development platforms
Why you’ll love us:
- It’s all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barbershop, a full-service cafeteria, and even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three-wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - there’s a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. We’re wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet there’s going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine-foot T Rex, but he’s friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team every now and then.
- It’s super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.