Software Engineering Intern - Continuous Delivery (Summer)
We are looking for a strong and passionate individual to join Constant Contact’s Continuous Delivery team. The ideal candidate will have the desire to use a hybrid set of skills that combine those of a Software Engineer & a DevOps Engineer to help develop tools to support Constant Contact’s CI/CD pipeline.
We stay busy while having a lot of fun. If you have a DevOps mindset; are looking to have a huge impact helping teams efficiently deliver products in a fast-paced interactive role, with a lot of fun thrown in, this is for you.
- Currently working towards a BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Enjoy and thrive in an agile, fast-moving, ever-changing environment
- Have a passion for technology and learning new technologies
- Have an understanding of the concepts around Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience or desire to learn Ruby
Bonus Points for:
- Knowledge of a cloud computing platform like OpenStack and AWS.
- Puppet experience
- Solid understanding of Linux operating systems.
- Development experience with a scripting language like bash or python
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.