Sr Data Integration Engineer
Endurance is looking for an experienced ETL/Software Developer to play a key role in implementing, integrating and sustaining our evolving set of Integration Applications and Systems. The successful candidate will develop and maintain strong relationships with their teammates and business partners while ensuring the delivery of high-quality software solutions. This role requires the candidate to demonstrate hands-on expertise in software development, databases and ETL technologies with an emphasis on Financial, Sales, Support and/or Marketing applications.
What you’ll do:
- Work with stakeholders from Sales, Support, Marketing, and Finance as well as PMO and Business Solutions teams to understand business needs and requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Assist as needed with prioritizing tickets and staying abreast of changes in business needs and critical issues that arise
- Design, develop, build and deploy integrations, CRM and reporting applications
- Develop, maintain and debug external and internal facing reports using JasperSoft and SQL
- Debug and resolve issues with existing integrations
- Assist with data loading and cleanup of large record sets in cloud-based enterprise applications
- Participate in an on-call rotation to support system, network and database maintenances as they affect ETL jobs as well as act as the first responder for ETL issues
Who you are:
- B.S. or MS in Information Systems, Software Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years experience with ETL including:
- ETL platforms such as Cast Iron or Boomi or similar
- Web Services technologies including REST, SOAP and WSDL
- Hands-on experience with process building & deployment, alert framework/exception handling, connectors/listeners
- 3+ years of experience with database technologies
- Logical and physical database modeling
- Familiarity with various database systems such as DB2, MySQL, Snowflake, AWS Aurora
- Strong SQL skills
- 3+ years knowledge of AWS services (Lambda, S3, RDS, API Gateway, etc)
- 3+ years writing code in high-level languages like Java and scripting languages such as Python
- Experience with Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds as well as Marketing Clouds
- Commitment to deadlines and willingness to meet the needs of a 24x7 environment
Why you’ll love us:
- It’s all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barbershop, a full-service cafeteria, and even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three-wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - there’s a way for everyone to let loose
- Local pride. We’re wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet there’s going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine-foot T Rex, but he’s friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team every now and then.
- It’s super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.