As a Systems Engineer in our Email Operations team you will have good working knowledge of the Linux OS, a passion for DevOps, automation, monitoring, metrics collection, and more. These individual leads or supports the team’s projects, develops code for automation, and participates in technical research and development. The ideal candidate will focus on collaboration, continuous improvement and knowledge sharing.
What you’ll do:
- OS provisioning, physical and virtual
- Email monitoring and trending
- Security patching and updates
- Configuration management using Puppet
- Actively support team members projects
- Build, test, and deploy automation code
- Configure, deploy, and run Open Source Software
- Ensure systems and infrastructure adhere to organizational standards
- Maintain strong knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products
- Enjoy and thrive in an agile, fast-moving environment
Who you are:
- 2 to 5 years experience administering CentOS / RHEL
- 2 to 5 years experience with several of the following
- Puppet, Nagios, Grafana, Kickstart, Git, LDAP, Ansible, Momentum, Splunk, OpenStack
- Bash, Ruby, Go, Python, LUA
- Solid grasp of protocols and concepts such as TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, SSL, POP,
- IMAP, syslog
- Experience patching CentOS and Redhat
- Excellent communication skills and ability to multitask
- Willingness to collaborate and share knowledge
Why you'll love us:
- We break for fitness. The onsite gym makes it easy to sneak in a quick workout.
- Celebrate with us. Ain’t no party like a Tempe party. Our winter employee blowout is an event to remember, and during our quarterly Hi-5 events, expect a lot of cheering, awards for incredible work, and always plenty of food and adult beverages.
- Brain breaks. Ping pong, pool, video games, pinball, arcade games, and board games, help you connect with your colleagues in fun ways. If you really need to kick back and relax, take a swing in our hammocks.
- Volunteering is at our core. We’re a feel good group of people, and we love to spend time in our communities - like helping beautify the city, and teaching at-risk kids about STEM. We can always use another helping hand!
- Expand your career. In our Tempe office you’ll have access to a lot of teams supporting our web presence, SiteBuilder, and email marketing teams. So don’t fear getting bored - we’ll help you expand your horizons by exposing you to career opportunities you didn’t know existed.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.