Systems Operations Manager
Our company is growing… rapidly… and as such, our Technical Operations team is growing too! We have an immediate position available for a Manager of Systems Operations to lead one of our Systems Operations teams.
The Systems Operations team is part of the Technical Operations organization that supports our highly scalable Software as a Service platform and various Web Hosting platforms. The successful candidate will possess both hands-on technical and people management skills.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of systems engineers responsible for the 24x7 operation of several large-scale data centers
- Interact with functional team leaders, project managers, and senior management to identify work dependencies and priorities
- Manage and develop staff, provide regular feedback on performance, and ensure an understanding of individual and department goals.
- Foster an environment of collaboration, communication, and continuous improvement
- Work within the team as an individual contributor
Who you are:
- You possess a strong customer-centric philosophy and drive to go above and beyond the norm to fully resolve issues
- Extensive experience in a large-scale (>500 systems) highly available open-source environment
- Proven experience managing/leading a technical team for a minimum of 2 years
- Experience administering CentOS/RHEL is a must
- Experience working in an Agile, SCRUM or Kanban environment
- A desire to collaborate and share knowledge
Why you’ll love us:
- Work with great people and the latest technology in an innovative and collaborative environment
- A generous benefits package
- Casual Dress and environment with flexible working hours and unlimited PTO
- Beer Cart Fridays and catered breakfast on Mondays
- Food trucks every day with an onsite cafe
- Boston Sports Club onsite with discounted prices
- Company sponsored parties to celebrate success and game areas are part of the landscape
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.